Friday 14 December 2012

Clothes Show Live 2012; Part 2

As I mentioned in my last post, on Tuesday I went to the CLothes Show live and picked up a few items. All of them are beauty related, and they came from various 'goody bags' that companies had put together. Most of the goody bags were comprised of that companies products, or samples, and I thought that you guys might want to see them! I literally went with £20 in my pocket, and I got so much stuff- I was laden with bags. I wish I had taken a bit more, but I am pleased with what I bought, especially when you consider how much I would have spent if I had paid full price for everything in a shop. Reviews of my favourite/least favourite products are likely to follow in a subsequent post.

Here is what I bought, bearing in mind that I only spent £20;

When we left the Clothes Show Live, we got given a FREE goody-bag, and it contained lots of samples.
-I got a Lady Gaga Fame perfume sample
-A Colgate whitening toothpaste sample tube
-A small tube of Dove conditioner
-And two samples of Britney Spears perfume.
-I also got a Bounty bar, but I ate it...



I paid £3 for a Company/Cosmopolitan magazine goody-bag. I got;
-December issue of Company magazine
-January issue of Cosmo(with Taylor Swift on the cover!).
-As well as the magazines, I also got a packet of HP Sauce flavoured crisps
-Some Batiste dry shampoo
-Two packets of Kleenex face blotting tissues
-A Richard Ward Memoriser Holding Hair Serum
-A Rimmel eyeshadow trio in the shade '001 Over The Limit'
-And a full-sized OPI black shatter polish.


This Sleek Makeup goody-bag cost me £10, and it was the most expensive thing which I bought at the Clothes Show. However, the total cost of this bag at full price would have been around £30, so what I paid was a steal really. I got;
-A Glossed lipgloss in the shade 'Whisper'
-Fix by sleek Makeup reusable eyelashes
-An i-Divine eyeshadow palette in 'Storm'
-Pout Polish tinted lip conditioner in the shade '959 The Afterparty'
-And the Glo face and body highlighter in 'Bronze Baby'


This Rimmel bag was originally £10, but on the day that I went to the Clothes show, it was reduced to £5! Inside the bag I recieved;
-A Scandal-Eyes mascara
-A lasting finish lip stain pen in the shade '700 Nothing But Nude'
-Three nail polishes in the shades '200 Princes Pink'(the pale pink), '002 Ruby Crush'(from their new Precious Stones collection, the glittery red), and '416 Night Flight'(the rich purple).
-Lastly, I got a quad eyeshadow in '019 Sun Safari'


The last goody bag that I bought cost me £2, and I got I think that it was such good value for money. I was a goody-bag from Elle magazine, and I got;
-December issue of Elle magazine
-January issue of Elle magazine
-A Jemma Kidd eyeliner in the shade '03-Blue'. I originally got a black eyeliner, but I wanted to be a bit more adventurous, so I switched with a friend for this blue one!
-A St.Tropez everyday body moisturiser and gradual tan in 'Light/Medium'


I put all of my purchases in a little box to put by the rest of my make-up. I'm so happy with what I bought!
I know I don't really do hauls, but I hope you enjoyed this one. I highly reccomend the Clothes Show Live, so if you like that sort of thing, then get booking for next year! Let me know in the comments if you went too!
Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment