Saturday 29 December 2012

Midweek York Adventure


On Boxing Day I ventured up to the City of York to visit family that I had, unfortunately, not been able to see on Christmas Day. And while I was there, I obviously had to visit the sales in the city centre. For those who haven't been, York is an average sized city about 5 hours away from London. To be honest, the city is quite boring, but the architecture is amazing, and the shopping is just as good! When I walked to the main shopping streets, I had to pass thorough a huge Fenwicks(not dissimilar to Selfridges), and I was literally standing between a gorgeous collection of Mulberry Alexa bags and a massive MAC counter: heaven.

I thought that I would share some of my pictures of my visit with you guys;





 Have you ever been to York? What did you get in the Christmas sales?

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment