Saturday 22 December 2012

MUA Eyeshadow Review; Shade 24

I cannot tell you how long I have wanted a colour like this! Too long.

It's so pwwetty...

Anyway- back on planet Earth again- today I am going to review a new MUA eyeshadow that's I recently purchased. It is in the shade 24, and I would describe it as a beautiful metallic dusky pink colour wih a hint of everybody's favourite: plum.



For their ridiculously affordable price(£1), MUA eye shadows provide a great, and often unique colour which is super pigmented. And, no, they are not the most long lasting, but a good primer can fix that.

Also, this eyeshadow shade is very metallic. It can be worn in many ways, and as it is so metallic, I like to wear it as a kind of eyeshadow 'foil' sometimes. I would mix a bit of this eyeshadow with a few drops of water on the back of my hand. When applying this to the eyes, the paste dries, and it dries like a foil- this look is great for nights out, or even New Years Eve which is coming up.

This eyeshadow, as with all of the MUA eyeshadows alike, is very easy to blend, and I haven't experienced any fallout of the shadow after applying, which can be incredibly annoying! For a more daytime look, I like wearing a small amount of this shade over my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade Pink Gold. The  colours really complement each other, and while the look is very metallic, it's not too much, if you know what I mean.

As you can tell, the colour is super metallic.

Sorry the picture is blurred, but I wanted to show you the back of the packaging.
Do you like the MUA eyeshadows? What's your favourite metallic eyeshadow?
Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment