Wednesday 19 December 2012

December Beauty Wishlist

Hi everyone! As Christmas is coming up, I thought that I would do a wishlist, but make it a 'beauty edition'- there are so many things on my list, so I will only include what I really want!

1. I really badly want the Urban Decay Naked palette, but I cannot bear to part with £36 hard earned cash to get it, so I will settle for a dupe palette. The MUA Undressed palette is supossed to be an exact dupe for the Naked palette, and at only £4, it is definitely on my 'need-it-now' list.




2. Black Cherry lipstick by Revlon, £7.49. I've umm-ed and ahh-ed over buying this lipstick for ages, but after reading a fair few great blog posts about how great it is, I am happy to say that it has made my wishlist. It looks so versitile- just a thin layer will make your lips have a pale plum tint, but you can build up the colour to make it bright red/plum, or go even darker. I have to say, the colour in the tube does kind of scare me though- it looks so dark!


3. Again with the dark theme, I was head-over-heels in LOVE with the OPI Skyfall collection when it was released about a month ago. The colours were so pretty(aren't all OPI colours?), but my favourite by a long shot was Skyfall. It's a beautiful burgundy/maroon creme polish, but unfortunatley the hefty price tag prevents me from snapping it up. It is really not on my (low) budget to be buying £11 nail polishes, as much as I would like to! Hence it's placement on my WISHlist.


4. I have contemplated buying the Revlon lip butters ever since they were released in the UK a good few months ago. I knew that I wanted to get one, but which one? I have spent far too long hogging the space in the Revlon aisle in my local Boots trying to pick one colour which I liked the most, but I couldn't do it. I have narrowed it down to my top three(coincidentally, this picture was online!); Raspberry Pie, Berry Smoothie and Macaroon. Just because I don't have enough pink lipsticks already, right? Raspberry Pie is a really beautiful deep fuchsia colour, Berry Smoothie is a sheer light pink shimmer colour, and Macaroon is a pinky/coral shade with a gold shimmer rinning throught it. I think that these three colours are so pretty, and they definitely deserve a place on my wishlist. They are £7.99 each.

5. The next thing on my beauty wishlist is this Sleek blusher trio in the shade Pink Sprint. I know that the colours look really dark, but I've seen swatches of this online, and they are gorgeous, uber-pigmented colours. I would really love this blush palette, but at £10, I just can't bring myself to buy it!


6. The last thing on my beauty wishlist is  a Butter London nail polish in The Black Knight. A dark dazzler from butter LONDON, this glitter fusion contains black, pink, blue, and silver suspended in a black base. This colour reminds me of a starry night, and since I love astronomy(not that I'm any good at it, or have even tried it!), it's perfect!

What's on your beauty wishlist for this month?
Jenny xx

4 comments:

  1. Love those nail colours <3 x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The Black Knight is my favourite! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of the Skyfall OPI polish! SO pretty :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! now I just need to actually buy it- ahaa
    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete