Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Jumper Party

Hi guys! So, on Sunday I was invited to a birthday party with a 'Christmas jumper' theme!  I had a great time, and I wanted to share with you what I wore, clothes-wise, and beauty-wise.

FASHION;
Fashion
 I actually didn't have a Christmas jumper of my own, so I borrowed my sisters! The jumper is from the mans section of Primark! I paired this jumper with a peter pan collar jersey top from Miss Selfridges. I really like this combination because you can just see the collar peeping out from the jumper neck! I wore this with plain black leggings. *My bed is the Ikea Leirvik, by the way*

An obvious choice for shoes was my black Clarks brogues with the heels! So comfy and cute!

BEAUTY;
 I used these products to do my makeup for this party; Nivea gloss wonder balm in 'Berry 23', Benefit 'High Beam', Maybelline colour tattoo '65 Pink Gold',  Benefit BADgal mascare 'Plum', Almay pure blends blush '200 Orchid', Sleek palette 'Storm'. On my nails I wore Nails Inc. polish 'Elizabeth Street'.


A few pictues of my makeup; this picture of my lips really does not do the lipgloss justice! It was much more red in person! 
On my eyes I used the midnight blue, the champagne, and the rose gold looking colours from the palette. I used the darkst colour for my crease, and worked in getting lighter each time!

THE PARTY;
 The party was sooo good! I got my friend a copy of J.K Rowling's The Casual Vacancy for her birthday- and I am hoping to read it after she has finished it, so there may be a book review coming up!


 We had such a nice meal at her house, and sooo many chocolates- I felt like my belly was going to explode! I had a really fun time, and I hope all of your Christmas parties are as good as this one was for me!

Jenny xx


No comments:

Post a Comment