Friday 16 November 2012

The Never Ending Book List

I think that I read as much as I write, or probably even more than I write, which is crazy. I love reading new books, especially young adult ones. S is it really a surprise that I read a number of book blogs? My favourite definitely has to be YA Crush, I love that blog! They're so funny too, go check them out! And through a process of reading their reviews and wanting more, hearing everyone rave on about certain books, and getting books recommended to me, I have accumulated a pretty large book list.

These are the books which I want to buy. Oh no, reading them alone is simply not enough. I like to re-read books. Some people think its weird, other people don't, but it doesn't change the fact that I do it. By his is exactly why I much prefer to own a book rather than just borrow it from the library, especially if the book has been recommended by so many people, and I'm sure that I'll love it.



So here is my extremely long, and probably never ending, book list. I haven't attempted to summarise each one-that would take forever- so I just linked a summary, which you can read at your leisure. So, without further ado, I present to you my book list;






The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson It was so good, I just had to have my own copy!






Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles I don't know about you, but I'm loving this cover!




Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan I read the 'preview' bit on Amazon- this looks so good!

                             


The Princess Diaries; Ten Out Of Ten by Meg Cabot OMG- I have wanted to own this for SOOO long!(BTW, this is called Forever Princess in the US)

WOW- That was a LOT of books!

Let me know what books you really want to read!
Jenny xx




No comments:

Post a Comment