Monday 15 October 2012

Hottest Fall Nail Colours 2012





Hi everyone! So, today we have a post which I have wanted to write for ages, but I thought that I would wait and do a bit of research first. But, now, after a few weeks of scouring the shelves, I can present to you my fall nail picks for this year.

As most can tell, red and deep red and berry and oxblood are all colours of this season. I love Essie's Masquerade Belle(how cute is the name?)- It is the epitome of all of the fall reds. whats more, If you layer up this colour you can create a much darker red with the exact same nail polish- talk about two for the price of one!



Many Nail artists working backstage at the catwalks for this fall commented on the abundance of midnight blue nail lacquers. this colour, Midnight blue(perfect, right?), by Rimmel is a shimmery dark blue. It is very dark, and almost looks black, until you move your hand, and them you see glints of blue. A truly beautiful colour!

My personal favorite for this fall is probably Green Miracle by Maybelline. This colour is so mermaid-y, it's perfect! It glints with shimmers of multiple colours and shades of green, bronze and golds. this colour is super pretty- it wont go unnoticed!


What is your favorite polish for fall? 
Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment