Saturday 5 May 2012

'Dating Coral'

Every summer, I go on a kind of quest to find the absolute perfect beachy summer lipstick. So far, my top picks are MUA shade 16, Nectar and Rimmel shade 026, Vintage. Nectar is a creamy orange/coral and Vintage, a shimmery dusky rose colour.

However, this year I believe that my goal has been achieved, and my dilemma solved with the L'Oréal Rouge Caress range, in particular the shade Dating Coral. My good friend purchased it the other day, and I could only think- good choice!

The Rouge Caress lip range has been whipping up a storm in the beauty world, especially with it's release timed to close to the all awaited Revlon Lip Butters. The Rouge Caress lipsticks claim to 'caress' your lips, and they practically melt onto your skin. The pigmented colours are all beautiful, but as I said, Dating Coral has to be my favourite.

The coral-pinky colour with a hint of shimmer looks natural and gorgeous. Especially with fair hair and pale skin. I can just see it being the perfect lip product for summer, and it's a good thing that the colour will match most people's bright bikinis!

Even if you are staying at home during the summer and summer vacation, I imagine that this lipstick looks phenomenal when shimmering in sunlight, so slather it on, quick!

Which is your favourite lipstick from L'Oréal's Rouge Caress line?

Jenny xx

This post I based on my opinions alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment