Sunday 8 July 2012

My Favourite Ever Music Video

Hey everyone- today I wanted to share with you my favourite music video. Ever.

As I have said before- I'm sorta obsessed with Taylor Swift, so is it really a surprise that my favourite ever music video is one of hers?

The video in question- You Belong With Me- actually won an MTV award, but then Kayne West ruined it all. . . Anyway- this is my favourite music video for about three reasons.

One; Lucas Till is freaking HOT! He looks gorgeous in this video. What's not to love?

Two; I am such a hopeless romantic, and this video is the perfect love story. I just adore it! Me and my sister were watching it, and we couldn't help but 'aww' at the end!

Three; Without giving too much away about the video, for those ho haven't seen it, the 'I love you' notebook pages are just the perfect ribbon to tie up the perfect video. Watch the video and you'll see what I mean.

I just wish that this video was real life!

What is your favourite ever music video?

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment