Wednesday 27 June 2012

Hopeless Romantic

Hey everyone!

Today I am confessing something. It's nothing bad... I'm a hopeless romantic. I think maybe I should be in one of those classes: "I'm Jenny and I'm a hopeless romantic" "hi Jenny"... You know the kind?

I guess you will be asking how I am so sure of this, and what it even means, well, here goes;


Hopeless romantic - noun;

This person is in love with love. They believe in fairytales and love. All hopeless romantics are idealistic, they're sentimental dreamers, they're imaginative, and they're fanciful when you get to know them.

They make love look like an art form with all the romantic things they will do for their special someone. A hopeless romantic dreams of who they will spend the rest of their life with. They want to be romanced with sweet simple things and thoughtful amazing. They are hopelessly in live with being loved and loving back.

No joke guys... This sounds exactly like me! I am totally a hopeless romantic! I fall in love with characters from books for goodness sake. How could this not be me?

Are you a hopeless romantic?

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment