Friday 20 July 2012

Get the Gossip; Bookcases, Birthdays and more...

Hey guys- how is your week going so far? Cant wait 'till the weekend! Here are my favourite things from this last month;

Okay- here's number 1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL! I love you, have a great day! I hope you like my present- you better! hehe. I am really happy that you are in my life- even though its not like you had a choice! LOL
(readers, if you don't understand, don't worry)



Next- I got a bookcase! I am super excited about this! I have wanted a bookcase for ages. I do have a shelf on my family bookcase, but my books had started to overflow, so i really wanted one for myself. It's white wood, like the rest of my bedroom furniture- and it has three large shelves; It's perfect!! My books look so great in my new bookcase- in colour order, of course! The bookcase is from Argos, and cost £21.99, so it was very inexpensive.It may look cheap and nasty, but it feels sturdy, and it looks better in person- trust me!  We'll see how it wears.





Don't these Brownies with Coconut Frosting look delicious?! I should try and make them- i think it would be really fun, and tasty!



And lastly; here are some tips for how to be happy, from here
(i thought this was really cute!)


Have a GREAT week!!
Jenny xx




No comments:

Post a Comment