Monday 23 April 2012

Movie Quote Trivia

Hi film fanatics!


I watch a lot of movies, and often a line or two will got stuck in my head. I love to quote movie with the people that I watched re movie with, it's like a special inside joke or something. Anyway, here are some of my favourite movie quotes for you to try and figure out which character from what movie said them. Keep note of your answers, but do not just Google the quote! Answers will be given out in my next blog post, so keep reading.


1. "And last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."

2. "You're not very pretty and you're not very bright, I'm so glad we had that talk."

3. "Riddikulous. This class is ridiculous."

4. "You're my life now."

5. "Buggar."

6. "I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here cones the smoulder."

7. "Truth only means something when it's hard to admit. Don't you get that?"

8. "You soaked his underwear in meat. That is so wrong. Funny, but wrong."

9. "Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus."

10. "It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain."

11. "Your "gym" is a skidmark on the underpants of society."

12. "She's drunk! She's never had more than one glass of wine her entire life and she chooses today to show up totally zonked!"

13. "That is all"

14. "It's where I keep all my things. I get a lot of compliments on this. Plus, it's not a man-purse. It's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."

15. "May the odds be ever in your favour."

Be sure to read my next blog post, Guilty Pleasure, to find the answers to the trivia. See you soon!

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment