Friday 22 February 2013

Real Techniques Kabuki Brush




This kabuki brush by Real Techniques is packed full of the softest bristles. The angle of the brush means that it is great for contouring as well as all-over-powder. I like to use this with my favourite face powder, Rimmel Stay Matte, down the centre of my face. 

 The clever thing about the brush is that it is split into two, connected by a middle hinge. The pars are held together by a magnetised centre, and when the brush opens you get an even bigger area to apply procut with. This is such an innovative idea , and definitely something that I could see being cool for powder o blush brushes in the future.

A real techniques brush for £2.75? I knew that they were cheap, but when I saw this unbelieveable deal in Superdrug(not online), and I simply couldn't pass it up. I am not sure if this deal is on at all Superdrugs(they have only recently started selling the Real Techniques brushes), but compared to the £11.99 that Boots are charging, I think that I may have to go back and stock up!

Do you think you'll be picking on up? 
Jennifer xx

9 comments:

  1. omg, what ! You can fold it? Awesome ;) I have other brushes from this collection, but now I know which one to try out next !

    xoxo
    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty awesome, isn't it? I love all of the real techniques brushes, and I definitely need to add more to my brush collection!
      Jennifer xx

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how cheap this is! I'll definitely have to have a look in my local Superdrug x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so surprised! But please don't be too disappointed if this isn't in your local store, I'm not sure if it is a country-wide promotion, sorry. Good luck!
      Jennifer xx

      Delete
  3. I've never seen a brush that splits like that! So cool!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the whole range of the brushes bar this one! I have so many Kabuki brushes, but this was a bargain!!! xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete