Sunday 24 June 2012

Everyday is Tunes'day; Natasha Bedingfield



Hey you guys! How are you, I have had such a crazy week, what wiht an exam right in the middle of it! It went well, by the way.

So, i was thinking, much like i was yesterday about the weekly post sort of thing and such, and i decided that it would be a good thing if you guys were expecting a post everyday on a certain day- plus it would give me an incentive to write posts!

Let me pitch the idea to you right now- "Everyday is Tunes'day"- What do you think!? i would merely upload a song that had been going through my head, whether good or bad, old or new, just one that i cannot seem to get out of my head. Maybe these posts will help me release my catchy song into your heads! hehe

Here goes the first song; Pocketful of Sunshine, by Natasha Bedingfield. while this song is old, it is still undeniably catchy, thus has been in my head for ages! have fun listening ;)

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment