Friday 15 March 2013

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Rebel Red

I know, I know- I am so behind the times with this one. The L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick have been going strong for around 10 months now, but I wanted to feature them in a post because I am really loving sheer lipsticks for this Spring(trend forecast alert!).

I got the colour Rebel Red, and I love the packaging! It looks(as with all L'Oreal products) very sleek, and much more expensive than it actually is. The lid snaps on shut, and pretty tightly too, so it will not fall off if you chuck it into your bag for a day out.

In all Superdrug stores, there is a section that sells discounted goods because they are damaged. I am not ashamed to say that I picked this little lippy up in the discounted section. As you can see from the picture, the lipstick looks pristine  except from a dent in the product. However, this will easily be rubbed off, on application. I paid £3, but the regular retail price is around £7.99(depending on where you buy).

 Top; without flash, bottom; with flash.
As you can see from the 'with flash' pictures, the lipstick is super shiny and moisturising. It is sort of a lip salve but more pigmented.
The top swatch shows the lipstick lightly swatched, and the bottom one shows it heavily swatched.


Here it is on the lips.

What do you think? Also, how are you liking my attempt at better swatches?
Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment