Saturday 25 August 2012

MIA


Hey guys, just a quick update on whats been happening in my life, and why i've been totally MIA for three weeks!

For the last two weeks i have been on vacation, and since i have been back my PC went completely spazzo and died every time i turned it on. So, we got a new one, but it hasn't been set up yet. Also, my iPod deleted the blogger app, so here i am, forced to write to you guys from my sisters laptop. I know, excuses excuses.

Oh, and also I wanted to say that i dyed my hair pink! well, just the ends, but still.


So, i just wanted to say that i haven't abandoned you- I'm still here! The posts are coming again!

Also, don't you love the picture? I Love Photoshop :)

Have a great day!
Jenny xx

P.S do you like this photo? I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment